Donor Database Coordinator (Part-Time)
|Salary Range:||$20-$35 per hour|
|Employment Type:||Part Time|
|Description:||Reporting to the Chief Development Officer, the purpose of this job is to provide donor data entry and reporting using|
e-Tapestry. Also maintaining integrity of donor information and ensure clear and timely reporting.
|Duties:||• Create new donor records.|
• Enter all gifts in a timely manner.
• Acknowledge all gifts within two business days of receipt.
• Communicate with Finance about gifts received.
• Run monthly gift reports.
• Assist the CDO in reconciling with Finance.
• Work with CDO to ensure that correct constituency
designations and/or gift restrictions are communicated
with Finance and tracked in e-Tapestry.
• Write/pull additional reports as requested by CDO.
• Provide other occasional administrative support
(particularly around special events).
• Work with Manager of Institutional Giving to device
protocol for utilizing only e-Tapestry to track private
Impact and Accountability:
• Streamlined gift processing
• Timely donor acknowledgements
• Accurate and efficient reporting
• Clear communications with Finance re gifts received
• Correct monthly reconciliations with Finance
|Qualifications:||• Expert knowledge of donor databases – with a very |
strong preference for a professional experienced with
• Bachelors degree or 5-7 years of experience.
• Demonstrated computer skills and proficient use of
Microsoft software, experience w/ fundraising/donor
tracking software, Quark or other publication design
• Excellent oral/written communication skills a must.
• Strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
**As part of the application process, please submit a cover letter along with your resume. Explain your interest in the position and how your experience is relevant.**